Malaga will host Granada at La Rosaleda on Thursday in another round of the 2022-23 Segunda Division campaign. The home side have had a largely difficult campaign and currently find themselves deep in the relegation zone.
They were beaten 1-0 by high-flying Levante in their last league game, falling behind just after the hour mark and failing to find their way back in the match. Malaga have picked up just 14 points from 18 league games this season and sit 21st in the league table. They are just two points above rock-bottom and will be looking to widen that gap when they play on Thursday.
Granada have had mixed results this season but remain in the hunt for the playoff spots. They picked up a 3-1 comeback win over league leaders Deportivo Alaves in their last game via a brace from Myrto Uzuni and a second-half strike from 40-year-old Jorge Molina, with the veteran striker scoring his first league goal of the season.
- Match: Malaga vs Granada
- Spain – LaLiga 2
- Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022
- Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
- Venue: Estadio La Rosaleda
Málaga vs Granada Prediction
Malaga’s latest result ended a four-game unbeaten run and they will be looking to bounce back here. They have, however, lost just one of their last six home games and will hope to maximize their home advantage this week.
Granada have won three of their last four games after winning just one of their five games prior. They have, however, won just one away league game all season and may have to settle for a point.
Prediction: Malaga 1-1 Granada
Málaga vs Granada Head-To-Head
In the last 20 meetings between Malaga and Granada, the hosts have won seven times while the visitors have won nine times. There have been four draws between the two teams.
- Malaga won on penalties in the last meeting between the two sides, ending a six-game winless run in this fixture.
- The Nazaríes have picked up just five points on the road in the league this season. Only Mirandes and Ibiza have picked up fewer.
- Los Albicelestes have picked up just nine points on home turf in the league this season. Only Ibiza and Racing de Santander have picked up fewer.
- Granada have the worst offensive record away from home in the Segunda Division this season with just two goals scored in nine away games.
Málaga vs Granada Live Stream Time
- The match will start from 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET onwards
Málaga vs Granada Date
The match will take place on 8 Dec 2022
Málaga vs Granada Lineup
Málaga : – Manolo Reina, Lumor, Issa Fomba, Genaro, Jozabed, Dani Lorenzo, Loren Zúñiga, Bilal Ouacharaf, Fran Sol
Granada: – Rafael Romero, Pepe Sanchez, Víctor Díaz, Quini, Jonathan SilvaAlberto Soro, Perea, Bryan Zaragoza
Málaga vs Granada Betting Tips
Tip 1 – Result: Draw
Tip 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Under 2.5 goals (All but two of the last 10 matches between the two sides have produced fewer than 2.5 goals)
Tip 3 – Both teams to score: YES (Both sides have found the back of the net in their last three matchups)
Málaga vs Granada Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2 2022 Today Match
You can find out everything you need to know about where to watch LaLiga matches with JustWatch. We’ve got you covered with streaming and broadcast information such as LaLiga matches on TV, where you can watch LaLiga live today, and which games are available to watch online for free.