Latest Sports News

Mali vs Angola Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Africa Nations Championship 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 16

Three important points are up for grabs in the 2023 African Nations Championship on Monday afternoon when Mali and Angola go head-to-head at the Olympic Stadium. Both teams will be keen to make a winning start to life in Group D, where they will battle with Mauritania for a place in the knockout stages of the competition.

Mali were held to a goalless stalemate against Tunisian side Chebba on Friday afternoon in their concluding warm-up fixture at the Nelson Mandela Stadium. Nouhoum Diane’s men saw their struggles in front of goal continue but also put on a solid display at the other end, recording a third consecutive clean sheet.

Les Aigles have now stretched their unbeaten run across all competitions to four games either side of the new year since suffering a 4-0 defeat to Algeria in October. Next up is the challenge of an opposing outfit who are yet to emerge victorious in any of the previous three meetings between the teams, losing two of them.

credit : – cafonline

Match Details:

  • Match: Mali vs Angola
  • Date: 16 January 2023
  • Time: 9:30 pm
  • Venue: Oran Olympic Stadium

Mali vs Angola Prediction

At the moment, the bookies are keeping both teams quite close in terms of the role of favorites in this match of the 1st round. Mali may have a slight advantage because they had two test matches (which both by the way were finished with 2 or fewer goals) so they are a little more prepared than their rivals. However, this type of duel can hardly bring too many scoring chances and loose games. We don’t expect more than one goal at the end of the match, under 2 goals, with exactly 2 goals being returned stake, is the best bet for this match.

Mali vs Angola Head-To-Head

Last 3 match-results Score

  • Mali beat Angola              0-1
  • Angola draw Mali             4-4
  • Mali beat Angola              0-4

Mali vs Angola Live stream time

This match will start from 9:30 pm

Mali vs Angola Date

This match will take place on 16 January 2023

Mali vs Angola team news

Hamala Diakite has been in superb goalscoring form of late, and Mali will be hoping that the forward continues to find the back of the net.

Hamidou Sinayoko is out to make history as the 36-year-old aims to score in three CHAN tournaments having netted in the 2014 and 2016 editions.

Caneta and Keliano were late additions to the Angola team, but nonetheless, the latter could be given the nod to feature right from the off.

Pedro Francisco and Benvindo Afonso are both set to make do with a place on the bench, having been named as reserve members of their nation’s 27-man squad.

Mali vs Angola Lineups

Mali:

Berthe; Diomande, Bamba, Diallo, Sanogo; Samabaly, Camara, Sidibe; Kone, Coulibaly, Diakite

Angola:

Hugo; Kibeixa, Razad, Paizo, Kinito; Keliano, Megui, Alberto; Gilberto, Laurindo, Jaredi

Mali vs Angola Odds

  • Mali has lost only once in the previous 10 matches
  • 6 of the last 7 matches of Angola ended under 2.5 goals
  • In the previous direct match, Mali won 1-0

Mali vs Angola stats

  • Mali 56.28%
  • Angola 16.8%
  • Draw 26.9%

Mali vs Angola Tips

  • Mali in Africa Cup of Nations 1 pos (6 points)
  • in African Nations Championship 2 pos (0 points)
  • Angola in Africa Cup of Nations 2 pos (4 points)
  • in African Nations Championship 1 pos (0 points)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Mali win with a probability of 56.29%. A draw has a probability of 26.9% and a win for Angola has a probability of 16.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mali win is 1-0 with a probability of 17.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (12.82%) and 2-1 (8.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 0-0 (12.31%), while for an Angola win it is 0-1 (8.02%).

Mali vs Angola where to watch live African Nations Championship Today Match

The Mali vs. Angola match is accessible globally with a free trial on Fubo TV and the Eurosport application.

Mali vs Angola who will win

Mali vs Angola a great match to watch, Mali will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram