Latest Sports News

Motherwell vs Hibernian Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 8

Motherwell will attempt to get back to winning ways in the Scottish Premiership this weekend when they take on Hibernian at Fir Park. The hosts come into this one following a draw against Livingston, while the visitors make the trip with a point to prove off the back of an Edinburgh Derby defeat against Hearts.

Motherwell have endured a frustrating 2022-23 campaign so far and sit 10th in the Scottish Premiership heading into their encounter with Hibernian on Sunday. Steven Hammell has looked to change the fortunes of his side in recent months, though the Steelmen have found victories hard to come by under his tenure and have won just two of their last 12 encounters.

Nevertheless, Motherwell did pick up a valuable 1-1 draw away to Livingston in their last match, as Kevin van Veen cancelled out a Morgan Boyes opener to give his team a share of the spoils. Picking up points will be crucial for Motherwell to maintain their league status, though they severely need to boost their home form. In their eight league matches at Fir Park, they have accumulated just five points this season.

credit : – sporting

Match Details:

  • Match: Motherwell vs Hibernian
  • Date: 8 January, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 pm
  • Venue: Fir Park

Motherwell vs Hibernian prediction

We say: Motherwell 1-1 Hibernian

In a match with consequences at the bottom end of the Scottish Premiership table, we expect a feisty affair that will produce plenty of opportunities for both teams. On this occasion, Motherwell and Hibernian will not be separated, and a point apiece will have to do despite their endeavours.

Motherwell vs Hibernian Head-To-Head

Teams Motherwell Hibernian played so far 69 matches. Motherwell won 20 direct matches. Hibernian won 32 matches. 17 matches ended in a draw.

Motherwell vs Hibernian live stream time

This match will start from 7:00 pm

Motherwell vs Hibernian Date

This match will take place on 8 January, 2023

Motherwell vs Hibernian team news

Motherwell will be without striker Louis Moult as he has returned to his parent club Burton Albion owing to a long-term ankle injury.

Bevis Mugabi is troubled by problems with his knee and will not be available to play against Hibernian this weekend, while Joseph Efford is still absent with a thigh strain.

Nathan McGinley and Rolando Aarons are not ready to be selected and will watch from the sidelines at Fir Park on Sunday.

For the visitors, Martin Boyle has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a serious knee injury and will not play any part against Motherwell.

Jake Doyle-Hayes is struggling with an ankle injury and is unlikely to be declared fit for the Motherwell clash.

Aiden McGeady could be handed a start for Hibernian as they look to secure three points in Lanarkshire, while Mykola Kukharevych could be back in contention after injuring himself in the warm up against Celtic in late December.

Motherwell vs Hibernian Lineups

Motherwell:

Kelly; McGinn, Solholm Johansen, Lamie, Penney; Cornelius, Goss, Slattery; Shields, Spittal, Van Veen

Hibernian:

Marshall; Fish, Bushiri, Hanlon; Cadden, Newell, Campbell, Stevenson; Youan; Nisbet, McKirdy

Motherwell vs Hibernian Odds

Regarding the current betting odds on the full-time result market, backing Motherwell is available for 2.75, backing the game finishing all-square is 3.32 & betting on the winner to be Hibernian gets you 2.63. They’re the most competitive market prices that can be secured at the current time.

Our expert partners are tipping under 3.5 goals for this match.

Motherwell vs Hibernian stats

  • Motherwell 34.96%
  • Hibernian 38.52%
  • Draw 26.5%

Motherwell vs Hibernian Tips

  • Both Teams to Score – Yes
  • Kevin Nisbet to Score Anytime

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hibernian win with a probability of 38.53%. A win for Motherwell has a probability of 34.96% and a draw has a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hibernian win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.36%) and 0-2 (6.69%). The likeliest Motherwell win is 1-0 (9.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.6%).

https://twitter.com/bigxmount/status/1611980814312697856?s=20&t=wTTp5qcZ65I9sdz45k699A

Motherwell vs Hibernian where to watch live Scottish Premiership Today Match

If Motherwell vs Hibernian is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go. Otherwise, official club websites often live stream Scottish Premiership matches to subscribers

Motherwell vs Hibernian who will win

Motherwell vs Hibernian a great match to watch, Motherwell will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram