Latest Sports News

Oviedo vs Alavés Preview (1/14/23): Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 14

Real Oviedo will host Deportivo Alaves at the Carlos Tartiere on Friday (January 13) in the Segunda Division. The hosts have had mixed results this season, finding themselves in the bottom half of the standings. Oviedo were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Atletico Madrid in their first game of the year before losing 3-1 to Andorra in the league in their previous outing.

Oviedo have picked up 27 points from 22 games and are 15th in the standings. Deportivo, meanwhile, struggled for form at the tail end of 2022, falling behind in the race for La Liga promotion. They have, however, begun the new year on a positive note.

They beat Real Valladolid 1-0 in the last 32 of the domestic cup before picking up a narrow but well-deserved 1-0 win over Burgos in their last league outing.

credit : – eldes

Match details:

  • Match: Oviedo vs Alavés
  • Date: 14 january 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Estadio Carlos Tartiere

Oviedo vs Alavés prediction

Oviedo are on a run of back-to-back defeats and have won just two of their last six games across competitions. They are, however, unbeaten in their last five home league games.

Alaves, meanwhile, have won their last three games. They’re in much better form than their opponents and should win, albeit narrowly.

Prediction: Real Oviedo 0-1 Deportivo Alaves

Oviedo vs Alavés Head-To-Head

  • Friday’s game will mark the 15th meeting between Oviedo and Deportivo. The hosts trail 7-3.
  • The visitors are unbeaten in their last six games in the fixture since 2015..
  • Alaves have kept three consecutive clean sheets after failing to keep any in their previous four.
  • Five of Oviedo’s seven league wins this season have come at home.
  • Four of the Babazorros’ five league defeats this season have come on the road.
  • The hosts are the joint-lowest scoring side in the Segunda Division this season, scoring just 14 times.

Oviedo vs Alavés live stream time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Oviedo vs Alavés date

This match will take place on 14 january 2023

Oviedo vs Alavés team news

Real Oviedo will not have major personnel problems before the duel with Alaves, except that they will have to play without the long-absent Javi Mier, who suffered a serious knee injury in late October.

The Asturian club suffered a heavy defeat at the weekend against FC Andorra (1-3), so coach Alvaro Cervera is likely to make some changes to the starting line-up against Deportivo Alaves.

Unlike his colleague, Luis Garcia travels to Oviedo with a clean bill of health, so he will have all the key players at his disposal and is expected to take the field with the strongest XI.

Oviedo vs Alavés lineups

Oviedo:
  • Quentin Braat
  • Lucas Ahijado
  • David Costas
  • Dani Calvo
  • Abel Bretones
  • Viti Rozada
  • Jimmy Suárez
  • Luismi Sanchez
  • Hugo Rama
  • Borja Baston
  • Sergi Enrich
Alavés:
  • Antonio Sivera
  • Nahuel Tenaglia
  • Abdel Abqar
  • Nikola Maras
  • Ruben Duarte
  • Carlos Benavidez
  • Salva Sevilla
  • Luis Rioja
  • Jon Guridi
  • Xeber Alkain
  • Miguel de la Fuente

Oviedo vs Alavés odds

Real Oviedo and Alaves to Draw

Real Oviedo and Alaves to Draw at Half Time

Both Teams to Score – Yes

Oviedo vs Alavés stats

  • Alaves 39.92%
  • Real Oviedo 28.35%
  • Draw 31.7%

Oviedo vs Alavés tips

Tip 1 – Result: Deportivo

Tip 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Under 2.5 goals (Five of the last seven games between the two teams have produced fewer than 2.5 goals.)

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: NO (Both teams have scored in just two of the visitors’ last 11 games.)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alaves win with a probability of 39.93%. A draw had a probability of 31.7% and a win for Real Oviedo had a probability of 28.36%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alaves win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.38%) and 2-1 (6.99%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (15.17%), while for a Real Oviedo win it was 0-1 (12.66%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alaves would win this match.

Oviedo vs Alavés where to watch live Spanish La Liga today match

You can watch this match on voot with subscription

Oviedo vs Alavés who will win

Oviedo vs Alavés a great match to watch, Oviedo will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram