Latest Sports News

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live French Coupe De France 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 24

The little club from the Northernmost region of the country – Hauts-de-France – will step foot onto Ligue 1 turf for the chance to claim a historic berth in the Coupe de France quarter-finals, but the current crop of Pays de Cassel players are already luminaries back home.

Managed by coaching novice Samuel Goethals – who is only 34 years of age – Pays de Cassel have seen off Chaumontois, fifth-tier side Drancy JA and fourth-tier outfit Wasquehal in the Coupe de France so far, beating the latter two on penalties after 1-1 draws in the earlier rounds.

The ‘hosts’ compete in Pool C of the Regional 1 – which serves as the sixth tier of French football and the highest of the amateur divisions – but a spot in the Championnat National 3 is within reach for Goethals’s side after a promising start to the league season.

credit : – newsfet

Match Details:

  • Match: Pays de Cassel vs PSG 
  • Date: 24 January 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: Stade Bollaert-Delelis

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Prediction

This game may well feature a few goals but we’re banking on there being fewer than 5.5 goals. None of Pays de Cassel’s recent Coupe de France games have gone over that 5.5 threshold whilst each of PSG’s last seven competitive games have gone under that threshold as well with their game average of 3.1 nowhere close to 5.5 goals.

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Head-To-Head

It will be the first encounter between the two sides.

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Date

This match will take place on 24 January 2023

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Team News

One should expect Pays de Cassel to line up in a defence-heavy formation to try to contain the Ligue 1 champions, with the experienced head of Romain Samson – older than his manager at 35 – acting as the last line of defence.

Midfielder Nicolas Bruneel – formerly of Dunkerque – scored in Pays de Cassel’s previous wins over Chaumontois and Drancy but was nowhere to be seen in the most recent clash with Wasquehal after being caught up in the recent betting scandal.

Bruneel was given a two-game suspension along with a €1,000 (£878) fine and is due to serve the second of those bans here, leaving Kiba Sane to shoulder the goalscoring burden up front.

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Lineups

Pays de Cassel:

Samson; Zmijak, Thoor, Leclerc, Dubreucq, Santrain; Leganase, Bogdanski, Boudjema, Rapaille; Sane

Paris Saint-Germain:

Rico; Pembele, Marquinhos, Bitshiabu, Bernat; Zaire-Emery, Sanches, Gharbi; Soler; Ekitike, Housni

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Odds

  • In their last five games across all competitions, PSG has only kept one clean sheet.
  • Pays has scored in each of its three French Cup games this season.

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Stats

  • Pays de Cassel 0.91%
  • Paris Saint-Germain 95.98%
  • Draw 3.1%

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Tips

Since their exit at this level against Marseille in the 2013-14 season, PSG has advanced past the fourth round in seven of the last eight seasons.

OGC Nice ended the visitors’ run of seven consecutive Coupe de France finals in the round of 16 the previous seasons.

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 96%. A draw has a probability of 3.1% and a win for Pays de Cassel has a probability of 0.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris Saint-Germain win is 0-4 with a probability of 12.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-3 (11.22%) and 0-5 (11.05%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (1.47%), while for a Pays de Cassel win it is 1-0 (0.33%).

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Where To Watch Live French Coupe De France Today Match

Watch Coupe de France Live Stream | DAZN IN

Pays de Cassel vs PSG Who Will Win

Pays de Cassel vs PSG a great match to watch, PSG will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram