Rennes vs Clermont Foot Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score French Ligue 1 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 19

Rennes host Clermont Foot at Roazhon Park in Ligue 1 on Sunday, looking to halt their losing run and return to winning ways. The Rennais have lost their last three games in all competitions – a pair of 3-1 defeats vs Lille and Toulouse in the league followed by a 2-1 loss at the hands of Shakhtar Donetsk in the Europa League on Thursday.

Their setbacks in the top-flight have seen them fall down to sixth in the table with 40 points from 23 games as another winless affair could seriously hurt their prospects of securing European football next season.

Interestingly, Clermont Foot have also lost their last two league outings – a pair of 2-0 defeats to AS Monaco and Marseille, having drawn 0-0 in their previous two games. The Lancers are in 12th position with 30 points.

credit : – sportskeeda

Match Details:

  • Match: Rennes vs Clermont Foot
  • Date: 19 February 2023
  • Time: 7:30 pm
  • Venue: Roazhon Park

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Prediction

Neither team are in the best shape right now, losing their last two Ligue 1 games. However, Rennes are still a quality side, and have the potential to overcome this relatively inexperienced Clermont team who’ve endured another poor season.

Prediction: Rennes 2-1 Clermont Foot

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Head-To-Head

  • After their home win in their first-ever Ligue 1 clash between the sides (6-0 in September 2021), Rennes have since lost the next two, both away from home (1-2 each in January 2022 and 2023).
  • Rennes’ 6-0 home victory over Clermont Foot remains their joint-largest on home turf in the top-flight.
  • Rennes have lost five of their last eight Ligue 1 games – as many as in their previous 29.
  • Clermont Foot have not found the net in Ligue 1 since 15 January – a four-game drought which is their longest in Ligue 1.

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Live Stream Time

This match will start from 7:30 pm

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Date

This match will take place on 19 February 2023

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Team News

While they do not have any fresh injury concerns, Rennes have a couple of long-term absentees still absent, with striker Martin Terrier and defender Lorenz Assignon both missing out through knee injuries.

Hamari Traore is unavailable through injury, so Djed Spence is the likely choice at right-back, while Xeka has an ankle issue, so Baptiste Santamaria and Bourigeaud are the likely choices in the engine room.

Amine Gouiri is the Red and Blacks’ main goal threat, having scored three goals in his last four games, and he is poised to lead the line again, playing alongside Arnaud Kalimuendo.

Clermont also have some injury issues to contend with, as Johan Gastien will be unavailable due to a calf injury, while Alidu Seidu misses out through a meniscus problem.

Grejohn Kyei is likely to remain the choice at striker, despite failing to score in his last five games, being supported by Muhammed Cham and Aiman Maurer.

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Lineups


Mandanda; Spence, Rodon, Theate, Truffert; Doue, Santamaria, Bourigeaud, Doku; Gouiri, Kalimuendo


Diaw; Ogier, Wieteska, Caufriez; Allevinah, Gonalons, Magnin, Borges; Maurer, Cham, Kyei

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Odds

We say: Rennes 2-0 Clermont

Both teams have been in poor form in recent weeks, but Rennes have still managed to maintain their impressive home record, and so we expect them to run out comfortable winners on Sunday.

Clermont have really struggled to find the back of the net of late, and we cannot see this record changing against a side still in contention for the European places.

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Stats

  • Rennes 60.6%
  • Clermont 17.49%
  • Draw 21.9%

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Rennes

Tip 2 – Goals over/under 2.5: Over 2.5

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rennes win with a probability of 60.6%. A draw has a probability of 21.9% and a win for Clermont has a probability of 17.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rennes win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.88%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.41%), while for a Clermont win it is 0-1 (5.48%).

Rennes vs Clermont Foot Where To Watch Live French Ligue 1 2023 Today Match

You can watch this match on Jio Cinema.

Follow Us