In a Liga 1 match, U Craiova 1948 takes on CS Mioveni, and soccer fans are looking forward to it. On February 24, 2023, at 16:00 UTC, the event will take place.
Alexandru Pelici’s Mioveni has scored eight goals in their previous six games, giving them an average of 1.33 goals per game.
After beating Voluntari 2-1 in Liga I, FC U Craiova, who won their previous game, will hope for a similar outcome.
FC U Craiova had 62% possession and 12 shots on goal, 5 of which were successful. Yassine Bahassa (54′) was the only FC U Craiova player to score. Voluntari, on the other hand, made one save out of nine attempts. Voluntari got goals from Vitalie Damaşcan (24′) and Adam Nemec (61′) with their own goal.
The FC U Craiova rearguard’s most recent results show that everything is going according to plan. The opposition has received very little from FC U Craiova, with their total number of goals scored in their own half in each of their previous six games standing at 4.
FC U Craiova hasn’t lost to Mioveni in the league in their last two games, so they’re looking forward to this one.
Mioveni and Rapid Bucharest played to a 0-0 draw in their most recent Liga I contest.
Due to an otherwise strong group, FC U Craiova manager Adrian Mutu only has one fitness issue to worry about. Alexandru Voda is disqualified due to a ruptured cruciate ligament. Because of their suspensions, François Marquet, Marius Ciobanu-Vanghele, Catalin Albu, Gabriel Enache, and Alexandru Voda will not be able to participate in this game.
Alexandru Pelici, manager of Mioveni, has no fitness concerns to report ahead of this game because his team is completely healthy. Guilherme Garutti, Andrei Panait, and Shaquill Sno are the players whose suspensions prevent them from participating in this match.
We believe that Mioveni will need everything to go their way in order to defeat FC U Craiova, who should score a goal and win.
Therefore, we are tipping FC U Craiova to win this highly competitive match by a score of 1-0.
On the 12th matchday of Liga I in 2022, Mioveni defeated FC U Craiova 2-2 in their previous meeting in the league.
• FC U Craiova 1948 has won three of their last five matches, drawn zero of those matches, and lost two of those matches.
• In FC U Craiova 1948’s last five matches, there have been three with a Yes in both teams to score and two matches with a No in both teams to score.
• In the market for Over Under 2.5, FC U Craiova 1948 has scored more than 2.5 goals in 5 of its last 5 games and fewer than 2.5 goals in 0 of those matches.
• In the last five games, FC U Craiova 1948 have scored 10 goals and given up 9 goals.
• In their last five matches, CS Mioveni has won two, drawn three, and not lost a single one.
• In CS Mioveni’s last five matches, there have been three with a Yes in both teams to score and two matches with a No in both teams to score.
• In the last five games, CS Mioveni scored more than 2.5 goals in two of them and less than 2.5 goals in three of them in the Over Under 2.5 betting market.
• In the last five games, CS Mioveni have given up four goals and scored six goals.
Flavius Danut Croitoru, Adrian Manuel Skarlatake, Alexandru Iacob, Dorinel Oancea, Vlad Mitrea, Valentin Cosereanu, Szilard Veres, Vlad Pop, Blerim Krasniqi, Stefan Miluta Blanaru, Constantin Serban
U Craiova 1948:
Giedrius Arlauskis, Marius Gaman, Sergiu Catalin Hanca, Bogdan Mitrea, Alexandru Cretu, Ionut Vina, Cristian Mihai Capatina, Eduard Florescu, Jovan Markovic, Rivaldinho, Marian Danciu
England Women vs South Africa Women Semi-Final 2 Match Details, Predictions, Lineup, Weather Forecast, Pitch Report, Where to watch live today? – ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2023