On Saturday, January 14, in La Liga, Real Valladolid will host Rayo Vallecano at the Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla.
After 16 games, Valladolid has 17 points out of a possible 48. They sit in the fifteenth spot in front of their 10th association game at home. They were defeated 2-0 by Real Madrid in their most recent home game, but that was not their only recent setback.
The next two games, against Alaves 1-0 and Mallorca 1-0, were both defeats for Pucela / Pucelanos. If they lose on Saturday, they could be overtaken by four other teams. After being promoted to La Liga the previous season, Valladolid hopes to avoid the drop, but only if they stop losing points.
After some ups and downs in the early stages of their campaign, Vallecano, on the other hand, has settled into the top ten. After 16 games, the visitors are in ninth place with 23 points. Coach Andoni Iraola is targeting a top-five finish and continental football after finishing 12th last year.
Los Franjirrojos, on the other hand, have been inconsistent and have lost their last three games, losing 2-1 to Real Betis. Despite the presence of experienced players like Sergio Camello, who has scored five goals, Isi Palazon, who has scored four goals, and Alvaro Garca, who has scored three goals, Vallecano’s forward battery has not performed well.
The hosts will rely on their top attacker, Sergio Leon, who has scored five goals, but influential midfielder Anuar has been injured.
Not only are Sergio Camello and Isi Palazon leading the visitors’ attack, but they also each have three assists. On Saturday, they will try to steal the spotlight.
Meanwhile, Valladolid will go to any lengths to win, determined to reverse their recent slide.
Prediction: Real Valladolid 2-1 Rayo Vallecano
Valladolid holds a 3-1 advantage in their last five matches. Valladolid has won twice of their last five games at the Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla, Rayo Vallecano once, and two of those games ended in draws.
In their last five meetings, Valladolid has defeated Vallecano seven times and given up three goals. In their last five away games, the visitors have won once, drawn twice, and lost twice.
• Real Valladolid has defeated Rayo Vallecano just once in their last five LaLiga matches.
• Real Valladolid has won 16 of the last 34 meetings, drew 8 of them, and Rayo Vallecano has won 10 of them. Real Valladolid has a 53-41 advantage in goal differential.
• Real Valladolid’s Javi Sanchez has received more yellow cards than any other player. For Rayo Vallecano, Oscar Trejo has collected seven.
• In meetings between Rayo Vallecano and Real Valladolid, the average number of goals scored is 2.
• In sixty percent of their games, Rayo Vallecano prevails when leading 0-1 on the road.
• Goalkeeper: Jordi Masip
• Defenders: Ivan Fresneda, Jawad El Yamiq, Lucas Rosa
• Midfield: Joaquin Fernandez, Roque Mesa, Monchu, Alvaro Aguado, Gonzalo Plata
• Attack: Oscar Plano, Sergi Guardiola
• Goalkeeper: Stole Dimitrievski
• Defenders: Ivan Balliu, Florian Lejeune, Alejandro Catena, Francisco Garcia
• Midfielders: Isi Palazon, Óscar Valentín, Unai Lopez, Alvaro Garcia
• Attackers: Oscar Trejo, Sergio Camello
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Wycombe vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English League One 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 14