Get Latest Sports News and Biography

advertisement

ATK Mohun Bagan Players and Its Position, Owner, Ground, Chairman, Coach, Jersey, Captains, All you need to know

advertisement

ATK Mohun Bagan FC is a football club based in Kolkata, West Bengal which is a professional Indian football club. The club is a part of the Indian Super League which is one of the top flights in football. The club came into existence recently 13 months ago on June 1, 2020. Check ATK Mohun Bagan Players and Its Position, Owner, Ground, Chairman, Coach, Jersey, Captains, All you need to know.

ATK Mohun Bagan’s debut match was exceptional and they did really excellent. The team is all set to roll out with their gameplay in this season of the Indian Super League. They are holding position 2 from their debut season in Indian Super League.

ATK Mohun Bagan Players

advertisement

The team came up with the flying colors during its debut season by being the runners-up. However, they will be competing this season for the winning title of ISL. Check out more details about the ATK Mohun Bagan Players, owner, ground, chairman, etc here on this page.

ATK Mohun Bagan Players List 2021-22

The first-team squad of the ATK Mohun Bagan is here. Here is a list of all the players on the team.

advertisement

Amrinder SinghGoal Keeper
Sumit Rathi Defender
Sandesh JhinganDefenders
Manvir SinghForwards
Hugo BoumousMidfielder
Carl McHughMidfielder
David WilliamsForwards
Joni KaukoMidfielder
Avilash PaulGoalkeeper
Liston ColacoForwards
Subhasish BoseDefenders
Pronay HalderMidfielder
S.K. SahilMidfielder
Pritam KotalDefender
Roy KrishnaForwards
Jobby JustinForwards
Michael SoosairajMidfielders
Deepak TangriMidfielders
Ashutosh MehtaDefenders
Arindam BhattacharyaGoalkeeper
Ningomba Engson SinghMidfielders
Arsh Anwer ShaikhGoalkeeper
Prabir DasDefender
Lenny RodriguesMidfielders
TiriDefenders
Bidyanada SinghMidfielders

ATK Mohun Bagan Position

The debut season of the team in the Indian Super League is during the year 2020-21. They turned out to be the runners-up of the tournament during their debut season. ATK Mohun Bagan is the 2nd of 11 in all the teams for the season.

They are all set for the season 2021-22 and battling for the winning title of the Indian Superleague.

ATK Mohun Bagan Owner

The owner of the team is ATK Mohun Bagan Pvt Ltd. The RPSG Group, Sourav Ganguly & Utsav Parekh have the 80% of the team. The other 20% of the teams are held by Mohun Bagan Football Club (India) Pvt. Ltd.

The chairman of the team is Sanjiv Goenka whereas the head coach of ATK Mohun Bagan is Antonio Lopez Habas.

ATK Mohun Bagan Groud

The ground for the team is the Salt Lake Stadium which is located at the Greater Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The ownership of the ground is with the Indian Football Association whereas the capacity of the ground is 85,000. The field size of the ground is 105m x 68m

Another ground for the team is the Mohun Bagan Ground situated in Kolkata, India. The capacity of the ground is 20,000 attendees with a field size of 100 x 60 meters.

The ownership of the ground is with the Mohun Bagan AC whereas the surface of the ground is Grass.

ATK Mohun Bagan Jersey

The teams a wide range of jerseys with three types Home colors, Aways colors, third color.

The home colors are a mixture of red, white, and shades of green. The jersey is red in color with the stripes having shades of green, the bottoms are also in red with the white stripes.

The away colors of the jersey are white with the stripe in the center and bottoms with the red stripes. The third color of the jersey is black with grey stripes on it.

ATK Mohun Bagan Honours

the team is yet to bag honors in their bag as it is a newly founded team. However, they’re the championships during the debut season of their play in the Indian Super League with position 2.

they came up as the runners-up of the Indian Super League 2020-21.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More