Latest Sports News

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 17

Gil Vicente will be hoping for a better result following a 1-0 Primeira Liga losing effort in their last game against Boavista. In that game, Gil Vicente managed 56% possession and 18 attempts at goal with 4 on target. For their opponents, Boavista got 13 attempts on goal with 5 on target. Yusupha Njie (31′) was the scorer for Boavista.

Gil Vicente haven’t made the most of their chances of late. Their ‘goals for’ figure equals just 4 against opponents during the course of their last 6 outings. In those games, Gil Vicente have also seen the tally of goals against them total 10. That trend won’t necessarily be carried forward here, however.

In their previous fixture, Vitória Guimarães drew 0-0 in the Primeira Liga match with Rio Ave. In that game, Vitória Guimarães managed 58% possession and 9 attempts on goal with 2 on target. Rio Ave had 9 shots on goal with 0 on target.

During their 6 most recent matches, João Moreno’s Vitória Guimarães have found the back of the net 7 times therefore earning them the goals scored per game average of 1.17. Coming into this fixture, Vitória Guimarães haven’t won away from home in the past 2 league matches.

credit : – youtube

Match Details:

  • Match: Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC
  • Date: 17 January 2023
  • Time: 2:45 am
  • Venue: Estádio Cidade de Barcelos

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Prediction

In our opinion, Vitória Guimarães and Gil Vicente may well end up cancelling each other out here.

Let’s see how this one goes, but it looks this could be a draw. We’re therefore seeing a very close game with a 1-1 score at the end of the 90.

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Head-To-Head

  • Checking on their most recent head to head clashes going back to 15/12/2019 shows us that Gil Vicente have won 3 of them & Vitória Guimarães 2, with the number of drawn matches standing at 1.
  • Loads of goals were seen in those games, too – 26 overall at an average of 4.33 goals per match.
  • The previous league clash between the two was Primeira Liga match day 34 on 15/05/2022 which finished with the scoreline of Vitória Guimarães 5-0 Gil Vicente.
  • On that day, Vitória Guimarães managed 48% possession and 15 attempts on goal with 8 on target. The goalscorers were Óscar Estupiñán (20′), Rúben Lameiras (51′), Nicolas Janvier (83′), Ricardo Quaresma (84′) and Bruno Duarte (90′).
  • Gil Vicente had 8 shots on goal with 4 on target.
  • The referee was André Narciso.

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Live Stream Time

This match will start from 2:45 am

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Date

This match will take place on 17 January 2023

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Team News

Almost everyone can be considered, as there’s just one fitness concern for the Gil Vicente manager Daniel Sousa to be concerned about thanks to an almost full-strength group. Andrew (Unknown Injury) will miss out.

In an otherwise full-strength squad, there’s just the lone fitness worry for the Vitória Guimarães gaffer João Moreno to contend with. Tomás Händel (Muscle Injury) won’t be in action.

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Lineups

Gil Vicente:

Kritsyuk; Carraca, Lopes, Araujo; Marin, Carvalho, Aburjania, Souza; Fujimoto, Medina, Navarro

Vitoria de Guimaraes:

Varela; Amaro, Bamba, Villanueva; Maga, Silva, Andre, Sa; Silva, Johnston, Silva

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Odds

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Gil Vicente win with a probability of 48.46%. A draw has a probability of 26.3% and a win for Vitoria de Guimaraes has a probability of 25.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gil Vicente win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.3%) and 2-1 (9.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.42%), while for a Vitoria de Guimaraes win it is 0-1 (8.45%).

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Stats

  • Gil Vicente 48.46%
  • Vitoria de Guimaraes 25.23%
  • Draw 26.3%

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Tips

  • Win for Gil Vicente
  • Total goals under 2.5
  • Both teams to score – no

Turning to the betting odds in the WDW market, staking on Gil Vicente can be had for 2.42, betting on a draw is 3.13 & selecting a win for Vitória Guimarães gets you 3.1. These are the best market prices offered right now.

Our expert partners are tipping over 1.5 goals for this match.

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga Today Match

  • fubotv.
  • Onefootball.
  • bet365.

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC Who Will Win

Gil Vicente vs Vitória SC a great match to watch, Gil Vicente Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram