The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is the Governing Body for cricket in India. It is also known as One of the Richest Cricket Board in the World. Both Male and Female Cricket teams Performing very well at International Level. Recently in the month of April 2021 BCCI announces its annual Contract List. So check it out below the Contract List and Salary of Top 10 Cricket in India. Check Indian Cricket Players Salary 2021: BCCI Central Contract.
Virat Kohli is currently the leading Sportsman in India. He tops the List of Highest Brand Value of Celebrity in India. Along With Virat Kohli, Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni are also tops the list of Most Earing Cricketer in India. Crickets come under the Contract List of BCCI but they also earn from the Brand Promotions, IPL and etc. In Indian Premier League Season 14 MS Dhoni becomes the first player to earn Whopping INR 150 Crores From IPL.
Indian Cricket Players Salary 2021
BCCI announces its annual Contract List for 2021. Whereas there are 4 categories Grade A+ INR 7 Cr, Grade A 5 Cr, Grade B INR 3 Cr, and Grade C INR 1 Cr. The Indian Captain Virat Kohli, Vice-Captain Rohit Sharma, and Jasprit Bumrah come under Grade A+ Contract. While BCCI Dropped MS Dhoni from the Annual Contract List, In August 2020 MS Dhoni Retires From International Cricket.
Apart From MS Dhoni BCCI Dropped, Dinesh Karthik, Khaleel Ahmed, and Ambati Rayudu. The Complete List of BCCI Contract list is given below. So Make sure you check it out below. Whereas the below list is of BCCI annual Contract List. Cricketers also earn money from Different Sources which are not included in the Following List.
Top 10 Cricketers Salary, Annual Contract List:
- Virat Kohli (Grade A+): INR 7 Cr
- Rohit Sharma (Grade A+): INR 7 Cr
- Jasprit Bumrah (Grade A+): INR 7 Cr
- Ravindra Jadeja (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Shikhar Dhawan (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Ravichandran Ashwin (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Cheteshwar Pujara (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Ajinkya Rahane (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Ishant Sharma (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Mohammad Shami (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- KL Rahul (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Rishab Pant (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Hardik Pandya (Grade A): INR 5 Cr
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Grade B): INR 3 Cr
- Umesh Yadav (Grade B): INR 3 Cr
- Wriddhiman Saha (Grade B): INR 3 Cr
- Shardul Thakur (Grade B): INR 3 Cr
- Mayank Agarwal (Grade B): INR 3 Cr