The 2021–22 Indian Super League season will be the 8th season of the Indian Super League (ISL), the top Indian professional football league. Check ISL 2021-22 Point Table.
Mumbai City FC is the defending champions, having defeated ATK Mohan Bagan in the final. Mumbai City FC is also the defending winner of League Winners Shield. Thus, the team became the first club to win the ISL championship title as well as the premiers.
Indian Super League is a professional football tournament that will be rolling out the new season from November 19, 2021.
Check out the standing rules of the ISL 2021-22.
|Mumbai City FC||8||5||2||1||16||7|
|Kerala Blasters FC||9||3||1||5||14||14|
|NorthEast United FC||8||2||5||2||8||-6|
|SC East Bengal||8||0||4||4||4||-8|
The final position of the Club in the league table (when all Clubs have played all their League Matches) is determined in this order:
2. If two or more Clubs are equal on the basis of the above criteria, their place shall be determined as follows:
– The most number of points obtained in the League Matches between the clubs concerned
– Superior goal difference resulting from league matches between the clubs concerned
– The most number of goals scored in the league matches between the clubs concerned
– Superior goal difference in all league matches
– The most number of goals scored in all the league matches
– Highest fair play ranking
– Drawing of lots by league