Latest Sports News

Bangladesh cricket players salary 2021-22, Central Contract, Match Fees, Highest-Paid Players

Cricket is one of the most famous and important sport in Bangladesh, In the year 2000’s Bangladesh became a full member of the International Cricket Team. They are popularly known by their nicknames Tiger – after the Royal Bengal Tiger. Currently, Bangladesh has one of the most strongest and popular cricket players i.e. Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, and Mashrafe Bin Mortaza. Bangladesh Cricket Players Salary 2021-22 – Central Contract by BCB. Also Check Match Fees, Highest-Paid Players.

Bangladesh’s biggest achievement is becoming a champion in 2020, Under 2019 Cricket World Cup, Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation the match was delay. As we all are aware BCCI is one of the richest cricket board in the world so each player get a good salary and the living standard is way different as compared to other’s life. So now let’s check out the complete details about Bangladesh cricket player’s salary 2021, Central Contract, Match Fees, Highest-Paid Players.

Bangladesh Cricket Players Salary 2021-22, Highest Paid Players by BCB
Highest-Paid Players by BCB

Bangladesh Cricket Salary 2021-22 – Central Contracts by BCB

The government of Bangladesh has increased all the government salaries including the Bangladesh cricketers. Also, there have been some rules for the red ball and white ball. So now lets check out the complete list of players with their salary given below;

PLAYERSRETAINING FEESTEST FEESODIsT20 FEES
Tamim Iqbal$57,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Imrul Kayers$43,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Soumya SarkarN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Shadman IslamN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Nazmul Hossain ShantoN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Sabbir RahmanN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mominul Haque$30,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mushfiqur Rahim$57,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mohammad Mithun AliN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Anamul HaqueN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Liton Das$28,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mashrafe Mortaza$60,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Shakib Al Hasan$57,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mahmudullah$60,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Afif HossainN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mosaddek Hossain$14,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mohmaad SaifudinN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Mehidy Hasan Mirz$28,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Farhad RezaN/A$7,100$3,600$2,400
Rubel Hossain$43,000$7,100$3,600$2,400
Kamrul Islam RabbiN/A$7,100$3,600 $2,400
Table of Bangladesh Cricket Players Salary 2021-22

Central Contract of Bangladesh Players

The cricket players contract is divided into four categories that are; A+ which holds the Salary amount of  ($57,000 ) end of each year, A category contract earn  ($43,000) per year and B contract hold ($28,000) per annum. Apart from the salaries, Captain gets 20,000/- and Vice-Captain 10,00 extra as compare to all the players.

Check Also Indian Cricket Players Salary for 2021/22

Coming upon Bonus extra price money if Bangladesh wins any match or series against  India, Pakistan, Australia, and England each player fee gets double. Also for cricket development, Bangladesh offers 25% and the rest 75% of their price money share.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram